This position requires you to be local to the Chicagoland area as its a Hybrid position with time spent in office as well as remotely.
Senior Software Developer
Chicago, IL Hybrid 3 days in office and 2 from home
About The Role:
We are searching for a Senior Software Developerto contribute to the design and development of our platform. We expect this individual to desire to learn, participate in engineering discussions, and contribute to the various components of our cloud, APIs, and software. We seek a candidate with a strong desire to contribute to our development teams fast-paced development cycle.
What Youll Do:
- Design, development, and support of our technology
- Work with Clients to translate requirements into solutions within the cloud
- Work on our API solutions that enable integration with our software
- Write and code unit tests
- Work with IT and client support teams to troubleshoot issues
- Lead and oversee less experienced developers.
What Were Looking For:
- Qualified candidates will have aminimum of 5 years of experience in software development. BS or BA math, engineering, computer science or relevant field or experience
- Strong design, coding, organization, and debugging skills
- 5+ years of demonstrated strong C# language skills
- Experience with AWS or Azure
- Experience solving user-level problems such as scalability and performance
- Knowledge of financial markets
- General programming background (scripts, GUIs, WebServices, SQL, source control)
- Strong working knowledge of networking, including working knowledge ofTCP socket APIsand network routing issues
- Strong work ethic
- Independent project and time management
- Experience working with Users translating requirements into effective solutions
Growing Fintech.Collaborative environment. Great company, office and growth opportunity.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 175000
Salary Max : 190000
Currency Type : US Dollars