Bank Asset Liability (ALM) Division Head, Funds Management
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
- Manages investments for the bank by overseeing the outsourced investment management firm
- Oversee management of fixed-income investment portfolio
- Reports investment activity to the Board of Directors
- Ensures the bank is invested in relevant communities to support the Community Reinvestment Act
- Manage the banks interest rate risk and liquidity risk.
- Manage loan and deposit pricing within the current interest rate environment.
- Forecast and make recommendations for managing bank funding.
- Manages the preparation and analysis of ALM reports
- Reports AML summary to the Board of Directors
- The team managed is a very experienced, long-established group. This person will be the subject matter expert (SME) and answer team members questions.
- Minimum of five years of Bank Investment Portfolio Management
- Minim of five years of experience managing a team
- Minimum of 10 years experience managing ALM
- Deep understanding of bank funding.
- Experience making presentations
- Be able to hold your ground when challenged by senior management
- Be able to convert data as the basis of their analysis
- Be able to communicate complex ideas.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
- Member of the Senior Management Committee
- Named as one of Forbess Best-In-State Banks
- Recognized by KBW Investment Bank as one of seventeen U.S. banking institutions for exceptional performance.
- In 2022,named one of Forbess Best Mid-Size Employers and Best Employers for Diversity
- Great location, small-town living within 1.5 hours to downtown Chicago, 3 hours to Indianapolis, and 3 hours to Detroit.
- Four centers of higher learning Notre Dame, Indiana University @ South Bend, Holy Cross, St. Marys, and Ivy Technical