Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct market research, based upon client strategic plan/initiatives, to recommend/implement marketing campaigns to ensure profitability of business lines;
- Plan and oversees internal communications strategy in support of key company initiatives and employee-focused campaigns;
- Collaborate in the development of new business lines to support the companys strategic plan as directed;
- Work with leadership to craft messaging to continually support and evaluate employee communication needs and opportunities;
- Analyze, develop and execute social media strategies across the most effective platforms;
- Work with key stakeholder to develop, maintain, and deliver internal and external engagement surveys;
- Create, implement, and oversee a comprehensive communications strategy for both internal and external use;
- Distribute weekly, monthly and quarterly metrics reports to key internal stake holders as it relates to: employee engagement, online marketing effectiveness, and communication improvement areas;
- Work with key stakeholder to adjust and maintain bi-annual marketing strategy;
- Examine, select and manage outside marketing and communications vendors;
- Oversee and manage all branding, marketing and communication activity;
- Develop, maintain and adjust marketing strategies based on client growth, mission, and values;
- Direct leadership town halls, including presentation development for client executive and event logistic in collaboration with key stakeholders;
- Maintains advertising placement records;
- Develop copy, design, and any appropriate artwork/pictures within company brand standards for ad placement;
- Coordinate writing and posting of general employee announcements on intranet and posting information in the document library;
- Write and publish internal communications via email, and other appropriate methods of distribution;
- Coordinate design and placement of all advertising including print, outdoor, radio, television and direct mail;
- Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related marketing materials;
- Maintain knowledge of trends and developments in the market: identifies needs for new marketing campaigns to support the strategic plan and makes recommendations to leadership;
- Other duties as assigned.
Skill, Education, and/or Experience Prerequisites
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, Public Relations or Journalism, or equivalent work experience.
- Eight (8) or more years of experience working in a communications, marketing or PR role.
- Efficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, Constant Contact, WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Graphic decision experience.
- Knowledgeableinawide range of marketing software applications.
- Capability to create, implement and monitor budgets.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starterandteam player.
TheMarketing& CommunicationsManagers play a pivotal role in creating awareness of internal initiatives, alignment with the clients corporate strategy and company goals, engaging and communicating with employees and community partners, and create/enact on marketing strategies both internal and external as well aseffective digital and traditional marketing/communication initiatives.
In addition, this role will coordinate, develop, and execute marketing policies, programs, and campaigns.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 110000
Salary Max : 150000
Currency Type : US Dollars