Cybersecurity Risk Reporting Manager- Tempe, Anywhere Texas, Austin, Charlotte, Atlanta
Cybersecurity is an integral part of our culture, and as a growing financial institution, its vital that we all play our part in keeping customers data secure. Were looking for a cyber professional inherently driven and fascinated by the art and science of cyber defense. We will arm you with the very best tools and tech so that you can deliver top notch results. As the Cybersecurity Risk Reporting Manager, youll be enthused by getting stuck into various security sector and data related projects, as well as the chance to work with people from a range of disciplines, and colleagues and clients at every level.
- Develop monthly and quarterly risk reporting for the Global Security Office that will be shared with executive management and the Board
- Report on Board level risk appetite and top risk metrics on a quarterly basis.
- Leverage experience in risk management and cyber security in financial institutions to work with subject matter experts in the collection of risk themes and key messages to support the ongoing reporting process.
- Collaborate with partners in First and Second Lines of Defense to develop monthly cyber reporting
- Quality control metric data to ensure data quality is adequate
- Train associates on reporting requirements, process enhancements, and system improvements to drive organizational maturity and efficiency
- Support strategy and objective key results development and ongoing tracking
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 5 years of work experience with a bachelors degree;
- A minimum of 3+ years of Cybersecurity, metrics and reporting experience.
- 3+ years in risk management reporting
- Proven knowledge of SQL, Python, or other programming languages to drive data analytics solutions
- Proficiency in writing SQL queries, Visualization/Business Intelligence tools (i.e. Oracle, Tableau)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Extensive experience with Model Validation or Development
- Advanced understanding of languages such as R, Python, SAS, SQL, C++ and Matlab
- Experience with Building and Deploying Machine Learning Algorithms
- 5+ yrs of work experience
- 3+ years of risk management reporting
- Machine learning algorithms
- Oracle, PowerBI, Tableau
Strong powerpoint skills
- Packaging the reports, but not delivery
Tech SkillsNice to Have:
- R, Python, SAS, SQL, C++, Matlab
Pioneer in the FinTech space. Bank has grown from $40B in assets to $116B in assets in 3 years during COVID.
Huge opportunity for upward mobility.