As Trust Officer, you will:
- Be the relationship manager, administering trust accounts including irrevocable, foundations/endowment, guardianships, and agencies.
- Generate new business from an existing book and internal referrals. Cold calling on prospects is NOT required.
As Trust Officer, you will have the following qualifications:
- Experience working with more complex trust accounts
- Five years trust administration experience preferred, will take JD, CTFA in consideration for less experience
- Several years of experience during year-end and tax season.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- JD, CTFA a plus but not required.
Our client has a true team environment where trust officers support and help each other. You will inherit a book of clients and work with a variety of trust accounts. The department works together to provide the highest level of service to our clients. We are looking for a trust officer who shares their commitment to teamwork and providing excellent service. If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and application today. We look forward to hearing from you!
South Bend is a beautiful city located on the St. Joseph River. It offers a variety of parks and a low cost of living.