Leading financial services firm is seeking an FPGA Engineer.
Location is suburban Philadelphia.
Relocation assistance is available.
You will design and implement hardware-accelerated solutions for the firm. These require in-depth knowledge of FPGA design and architecture, and the ability to translate problems into hardware solutions.
You will also participate from concept through to production including hardware selection, FPGA design, simulation and testing. Existing knowledge of Ethernet and TCP/IP is strongly preferred.
Experience with VHDL, Verilog, System Verilog or HLS is required.
No prior experience in finance or trading is necessary.
In this role, you will:
- Architect and design solutions to accelerate key areas of the firm's infrastructure including hardware selection and key functional blocks.
- Implement solutions from the board to API and deploy out to a production environment.
- Interact with software teams to capture and design solutions in hardware.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline.
- 3+ years of progressive experience developing hardware solutions.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Join a highly successful hedge fund offering outstanding career growth and employee benefits. Hybrid work environment. Outstanding benefits including free breakfast, lunch and snacks daily; on-site health club, comprehensive medical coverage.