US CITIZENS AND PERMANENT RESIDENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSORAT THIS TIME.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
Build and test models to extract meaning and interpret data
This work will be used to improve organizational performance across all business units in the company
Valuable decisions will be made for the business units
Data is supplied to Data Analysts who create reports and "turn the statistics into plain language"Qualifications:
DATA SCIENCE ANALYSTNEEDED IN BINGHAMTON, NY AREA
This is a remote position for a candidate located in NY, NJ or PA.
GREAT Manager has a position due to growth on the team!
- Experience with statistical modeling using R or Python
- Some Java familiarity
- Bachelor's degree in technical field
- This company has great stability and very low turnover rates.
- The opportunity for professional and personal growth is unlimited.
- Employee training - team collaboration - close-knit teams
- Benefits - medical, dental, 401k, pension, LTD, STD, vision, significant paid time off