- Manage the merchant acquisition team, be directly responsible for the performance of the corresponding business and team, and be directly responsible for the growth of the team members;
- Responsible for formulating and decomposing investment indicators, guiding and motivating team members to complete the company's various goals and performance, and guiding team members to complete high-quality brand cooperation solutions;
- Have a deep understanding of market operations, clarify various e-commerce patterns, mobilize the enthusiasm of employees, enhance team cohesion, and lead the team to grow rapidly;
- Coordinate various resources inside and outside the company to reach a win-win situation with brand merchants.
- 3+ years of merchant acquisition management work experience, especially in e-commerce industry
- Experienced in fast-moving consumer goods industry and large e-commerce platforms, managed at least ten provincial markets across the country, and have a deep understanding of investment promotion.
- Able to speak and write mandarin and english fluently
Our client is a leading banking and digital finance platform in Southeast Asia that operates in 4 major countries: Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam and Malaysia.
Targeting an emerging market with an underserved but creditworthy and fast-growing consumer group, our client currently provides users with digital banking, consumer credit, digital investment and insurance brokerage services, fulfilling financial needs for a wide range of customers.
Just now, our client has raised a total of $438.1M in funding over 10 rounds.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 25000
Salary Max : 35000
Currency Type : US Dollars