Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This job is archived
(Archived) Senior Software Developer
Last Updated: 5/25/23
- Design, develop, and test back-end software
- Maintain and update software documentation
- Participate in distributed development team
- Develop application code under the direction of a senior team lead or lead engineer to meet business and technical requirements
- Demonstrate the ability to efficiently code application up and down the stack from the datastore to the API
- Maintain and patch systems, software, and applications to eliminate bug fixes, security vulnerabilities and maintain technology currency of systems and applications
- Document design and engineering standards; develop to performance metrics and operational guidelines for consistent and stable design, and; build and implement operational processes.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent work experience)
- 5-10 years work experience with Kubernetes, Vert.x, Reactive, and Docker (this is a must)
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Proficiency in Core Java programming language
- Proficiency building RESTful interfaces using Java (REST/JSON)
- Basic SQL experience
- Financial services domain experience preferred
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 140000
Salary Max : 160000
Currency Type : US Dollars
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
NPAworldwide connects you to premier independent recruiting firms located throughout Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa and the Americas. Get connected with members around the world to widen your employer pool, get specialized placements, and find perfect matches -- all at no cost. Our members are placement professionals seeking long-term fits. Working with our recruiters gets you access to relocatio...