100,000 – 120,000 • yearly
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
- The Cybersecurity Services domain protects from cybersecurity risks through world class security architecture, engineering, and governance practices.
- Enterprise Certification Management Services (ECMS) team under Cybersecurity Services drives and improves Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and certificate management across the entire technology estate.
- The ECMS team partners with other technology teams to design and implement PKI automation and standard methodology across the company.
- The successful candidate is someone who has solid attention to detail, as well as motivation to collaborate and share their technical knowledge around automation and security standard methodologies.
- The main focus areas for the ECMS team are
- Ensures accurate inventory of the certificates in use in our environment.
- Creates and manages automation and workflows relevant for certificate management.
- Supports technology teams across all aspects of certificate life-cycle management (Discovery, Generation, Distribution, Rotation and Revocation)
- Design processes and workflows for generation, rotation and revoking certificates.
- Document PKI and certificate management guidance for the company
- Identify automation opportunities for certificate lifecycle.
- Acts as the domain specialist to help guide and shape how certificate management services are enabled.
- Design new certificate management services, integrations, and technologies
- Bachelor's degree required with Masters, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience
- Strong Information Security experience, specifically in PKI/Cryptography (on premise or cloud)
- Required: Windows PKI - capable of creating & installing certificate authorities
- Required: Windows Active Directory certification services
- Required: Thales - working with/in (they work in Thales & Windows every day)
- Huge plus: Venafi - experience with workflow & automation, establishing role-based access controls
- Strong understanding of creating Certificate templates & revocation of OCSP (Online Certificate Status Protocol)
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive.
Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location.
Recession Proof - mentor/learning shop: candidate will get tons of exposure to learning new technical & financial experiences
Larger organization will provide a better quality of work
Pension / Retirement benefits
Paid Time Off and Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 100000
Salary Max : 120000
Currency Type : US Dollars