- Being a member of the Internal Audit Team means you will be part of a diverse and collaborative team.
- The IT Auditor role is predominantly focused on audit projects, participating in planning, driving fieldwork, and assisting with report clearance.
- The primary measure of success is identifying meaningful potential issues about the design and effectiveness of controls and creating reliable documentation to support conclusions.
- The IT Auditor must manage several auditee relationships, be a good team player, and take accountability for their personal growth and professional development.
- Minimum 2 + years of related experience.
- A bachelors degree is required, preferably with a technology-related major. Certifications related to the candidates coverage responsibilities are beneficial, but not required, such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
- Previous job experience for IT Auditors can vary to meet the departments goal of having a team with diverse perspectives and work experiences.
- Capable of identifying, assessing, and advising on risks for large-scale technology projects, IT general controls and completing IT process audits (e.g., SDLC, Change Management, Logical Security, Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery, and Incident/Problem Monitoring).
- Proficiency in auditing infrastructure components is a plus (e.g., Mainframe, Unix/Linux, Windows).
Premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. Globally automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. Industry owned and governed, the firm simplifies the complexities of clearing, settlement, asset servicing, data management, data reporting and information services across asset classes, bringing increased security and soundness to financial markets.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 100000
Salary Max : 120000
Currency Type : US Dollars