This job is archived
Job description:Head of Energy Division - FuturesCandidate will be in either Chicago or New York - Hybrid
About The Role:
Look for a leading senior member of the Energies industry, who has the ambition to develop an Energies division/team within an Ag focused IIB. The firms ambition is for this person over 3 years to grow this division to a 34-person team, which they will lead, establishing a global presence and producing $3-4 M in revenue.
Business Development Aspect of The Role:
- Build and develop an Energy Division
- Develop a presence for the firm as the lead role.
- Building the division and team for scratch
- Bring on and mentor junior team members on sales and execution.
- Bring on mid-tier salespeople.
- Develop a framework and implement lead generating program.
- Opportunities to cross sell with our OTC and FX affiliates
What Youll Do:
- Introduce Energies derivatives business. Current book & New Business
- Manage accounts, monies, futures, and options positions across multiple time zones (North America Business and International).
- Provide service and risk management solutions to on-boarded customers.
- Correspond with clients and prospects regarding risk management strategies using futures and options.
- Attend industry events to prospect and create brand awareness.
What Were Looking For:
- 10+ years of related experience.
- A book of business.
- Ability to perform in a critical, deadline driven environment.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
The firms ambition is for this person over 3 years to grow this division to a 34-person team, which they will lead, establishing a global presence and producing $3-4 M in revenue.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 150000
Salary Max : 250000
Currency Type : US Dollars