As Personal Trust / Fiduciary Manager, your role will entail the following:
- Manage four to five employees, including the Compliance Manager
- Act as trust counsel working with the bank counsel and outside attorneys as needed.
- Oversee trust officers and administrators
- Drive new business
- Be the SME for complex trust relationships, compliance, and fiduciary legal matters.
- Travel four to five times a year
As Personal Trust / Fiduciary Manager, you will have the following:
- A minimum of ten years experience in personal trust administration
- Previous experience managing a team in trust or wealth management
- Successfully led a team in generating new business
- Have a standard understanding of trust operations
- Bachelors degree is required
- JD or LLM is required
Were seeking a Trust Manager to lead personal trust. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with experience in managing traditional trusts who wants the stability and security that comes from working with a long-established, expanding, family-owned bank. You will oversee trust officers and the compliance manager in Phoenix, Minneapolis, Sioux Falls, and ND. You can live in any of the locations but our client does not offer relocation; they want local candidates only.