The Network Security Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing the organizations network security initiatives and disaster recovery operations.
- Planning, designing, development, and launching of a highly available network security infrastructure, including firewall, intrusion detection, and virtual private networks.
- Providing technical oversight to the network security teams to ensure expectations of uptime, integrity and compliance are met.
- Apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve systems issues in order to maximize the benefit of systems investments and ensure the overall security compliance.
- High level security certifications, such as CISSP or CISM preferred.
- Working knowledge of security technology platforms (Cisco, Palo Alto).
- Working knowledge of VPN, IDS/IPS and WAF.
- Bachelors degree in the field of computer science, information science, management information systems, business administration or engineering.
- 5-7 years experience in the information security field or related work experience.
- Network security certifications such as Palo Alto PCNSA, PCNSE or Cisco CCNA, CCNP are also preferred.
- Prior experience managing technical staff strongly preferred.
- Training programs that make employees stand out in the financial industry
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with employer match
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Business casual dress during the summer months
- Competitive wages
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness screenings
- Internal Recognition Program
- Volunteer opportunities
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 105000
Salary Max : 130000
Currency Type : US Dollars