SEC Financial Reporting Manager / Technical Accounting Senioe
FULLY remote and will be - entire company has been and wil remain.
We are seeking an SEC accounting senior for this newly public fintech company. You'll be a key person in building out and continuing to make processes better to support the vision of this global company,
Is being average not your style? Are you ready to break the mold and bring something game-changing to the world of fintech? If you're up for steering the financial helm at a cutting-edge, 100% remote company that values transparency, speed, and empowerment, weve got the perfect gig for you.
What You'll Be Doing
- External Financial Statements - Draft quarterly and annual external financial statements, complete with footnote disclosuresInternal Collaboration - Liaise with the Controller and various departments for supporting materials to complete financial statements and footnotes
- Prepare and scrutinize documentation, schedules, and analysis that validate the financial statements and footnotes, including tie-out support and GAAP disclosure checklists
- Regulatory Compliance -Comply with GAAP and SEC regulations when creating annual 10-K and quarterly 10-Q reports
- Technical Accounting Research -Research and apply technical accounting guidance, particularly for revenue recognition (ASC 606)
- Risk and Supplementary Data -Conduct risk analysis and Management Discussion and analysis (MD&A); compile supplementary data to finalize financial statements
- Timely Deliverables -Ensure prompt and precise accounting entries, footnotes, or other required deliverables within your areas of responsibility
- Who This Role is NOT For
Those skeptical of rapid change. This is a fast-paced, high-opportunity environment.
So, if you're someone who thrives in a dynamic setting, where the throttle is always set to "full speed ahead," lets get talking.
- Holds a CPA and a bachelor's degree in accounting.
- Ideally someone with public accounting, experience, and industry - will consider people coming directly on the big 4
- Mastery in understanding and consolidating financial data.
- Hands-on experience in creating and reviewing 10-Q and 10-K reports.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
- Pioneer the Future: Help redefine the economic landscape in a role that influences real-world change.
- Freedom & Flexibility: 100% remote setup with a results-oriented culture. Work when and where you're at your best.
- Career on Fast-Forward: Your growth is only capped by your ambition and effort, not dates on a calendar.
- Work for a CFO that is extremely dynamic and an extremely good leader- someone you can grow from but also connect on a personal level with
- Lots of opportunities in 100% remote always has been always will!!
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 115000
Salary Max : 135000
Currency Type : US Dollars