Serve as the tax subject-matter expert at Multi-Family Office. Collaborate with team members to provide the highest level of service to their clients.
- Manage the final review of high net worth individual, trust, gift, and nonprofit tax returns, as well as corporate and partnership tax returns.
- Serve as firm-wide resource for all sophisticated tax research, and participate in client meetings when expertise is needed
- Represent client to government taxing authorities
- Act as a mentor to the Tax Services team
- Research technical matters and apply to client needs
Requires CPA and 10+ years high net worth tax experienceWhy is This a Great Opportunity:
Offers the opportunity to move away from public accounting atmosphere into private industry with excellent work-life balance
This position offers a remote or hybrid work scenario