This job is archived
(Archived) Finance Manager/Controller
Chicago - Onsite - Requires candidate to be local to the Chicagoland area.
This role requires Financial Industry Experience.
About The Role:
We are seeking aseeking a Finance Manager/Controller who will be responsible for companys and its US affiliates financial accounting and budget management as well as for capital operation planning, monitoring, regulatory reporting and management.
What Youll Do:
- Communicate with parent company and manage monthly consolidated accounting reports;
- Provide analysis and engage in decision making related to significant events, business development;
- Coordinate and oversee tax professionals in the preparation of tax filings and international tax planning;
- Maintain organized GAAP compliant accounting records for audit-related reports and statement as required by law and/or accounting audit purposes;
- Maintain good relations and communications with relevant regulatory authorities;
- Supervise regulatory reporting functions via WinJammar system, e.g. daily segregation reports and monthly 1-FRs;
- Perform net liquidate capital calculations on real-time basis or as otherwise required;
- Monitor net capital levels and notify senior management and/or regulators if capital risk or reductions meet thresholds defined by the firms risk management program or regulatory authorities;
- Oversee the daily residual interest calculation, and ensure compliance of target residual interest policies and regulations;
- Manage daily client cash inflow and outflow, perform daily reconciliation and keep record in good condition;
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the companys risk profile;
- Ensure compliant segregation of client funds according to rules and regulations promulgated by the CFTC, CME and other applicable;
- Oversee and improve the companys financial management and internal control systems;
- Provide strategic support for the board of directors of the company and participate in companys decision-making and policy development.
What Were Looking For:
- Knowledge of Quickbooks and other accounting systems and WinJammar System;
- Strong Excel skills as well as experience with other Microsoft Office products;
- Knowledge of and working experience in the futures industry, FCM financial operations and solid understanding of applicable regulations;
- Detail oriented with strong organization and management skills;
- Ability to prioritize, be flexible, and respond to change;
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal and communication skills.
- Education background: Master Science Degree in Economics, Auditing, Finance or other relevant majors or above;
- Professional certificates: CPA, ACCA or CFA certificate strongly desired;
- Working experience: financial management, capital planning, financing and capital market operation experience with strong financial analysis; in-depth knowledge of futures and derivatives;
- U.S. working authorization required.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Global Broker Dealer. Very small and intimate team of 12. Very hands on with exposure to all areas of the company.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 125000
Salary Max : 150000
Currency Type : US Dollars