As Trust Relationship Manager, your duties will include:
- Client service and outreach are number one.
- Administer various accounts, i.e., estates, investment management, special needs, and foundations.
- New business as part of a team.
- Initially administering a smaller number of accounts which will grow over time.
- Work with unique assets, i.e., real estate, etc.
- Proactively mitigate risk.
- Supervise and mentor an assistant.
As Trust Relationship Manager, youwill have:
- A team-orientation
- Previous experience presenting to boards
- Experience administering various accounts, i.e., estates, investment management, special needs, and estate planning.
- Be able to write complex communications.
- Confidence when communicating with clients and experience building rapport
- Experience explaining investment performance and asset allocation.
- Experience working with very knowledgeable high net worth individuals
Our client, consistently named one of the Best Performing Community Banks in the U.S. with a Bauer five-star rating, seeks to hire a Trust & Estate Officer. If you want to work with a variety of accounts,personal trust with some foundations & endowments, this is the position for you. The bank and its wealth departmentare very stable. There is an opportunity for someone to grow into a senior position.
El Paso offers a beautiful landscape, a multi-cultural community, top-notch dining, excellent outdoor recreation, and one of the lowest cost of living areas in the U.S.