- Develop new business with high net worth clients by networking with internal and external contacts.
- Work closely with trust officers and investment officers.
- Be a part of the community, participating in community events.
- Live or have lived in NE Oklahoma, NW Arkansas, SE Kanas, or SW Missouri
- Have experience in wealth management working with high-net-worth individuals
- Understand investment accounts, and trusts both revocable/irrevocable
- Be a self-starter
- Have sales experience; the ability to develop new clients and to ask for business
- Bachelor's degree required
- CFP, CTFA, CPA, or JD a plus (not required)
- Have or be willing to obtain Series 7,63, 66, or 65
This position is with a successful, well-respected, multi-billion asset financial institution with solid community ties which generate external referrals to the Wealth Advisor.Our client seeks someone to represent them in the community,further developing professional contacts in the community. This organization is known for its team culture with strong internal referral sources.Compensation is base salary plus uncapped incentive.
Bartlesville is an excellent place to live. With 36,000 residents and one hour north of Tulsa, you have the peace of small-town living and the amenities of a large metropolitan area.
Bartlesville has two S&P 500 companies Conoco-Phillips and Phillips66, with 5,000 employees employed in the area. Substantial new business opportunities from those companies. Additionally, there is a significant Oil & Gas and Ranching presence in the surrounding area. Ascension St. John Hospital system in Bartlesville contributes to the significant presence of medical professionals