This job is archived
(Archived) ERP Program Manager
The ERP Business Partner (ERPBP) serves as trusted advisor and thought leader to the Finance and Operations teams. The ERPBP helps Team Members get the most out of their ERP system and the closely related Bonafide system, which handles order processing, claims submission, billing, product asset management and other capabilities. The ERPBP acts as a project leader, business analyst, and subject matter expert. The ERPBP manages 3rd party resources that support and enhance the ERP and Bonafide platforms, with services including administration, configuration, development, testing, and architecture.
The ERPBP stays up to date on new solutions, features and updates. The ERPBP helps financial management, supply chain, and operations processes gain efficiency by obtaining, documenting, and analyzing requirements, then determining how best to use ERP and Bonafide to produce data-driven solutions. The ERPBP is the critical link between business objectives and technology solutions. The ERPBP is collaborative and trusted partner that is responsible for the delivering the right features at the right time to all Finance and Operations stakeholders.
- Manage 3rd party system administrators, developers, testers, and architects
- Engage with and advise stakeholders to obtain and document requirements
- Develop and define functional roadmaps and articulate business value of solutions
- Communicate with and influence executive leadership and other Team Members
- Maintain and enhance ERP system and Bonafide
- Read, write, and respond to user stories
- Oversee administration of users, data, and security roles
- Test and solve issues for new configurations, customizations, and platform upgrades
- Analyze data and produce business insights
- Create and deliver presentations
- Use Agile framework and methodology
- Create user training materials
- Passion: Contagious excitement about the company sense of urgency. Commitment to continuous
- Integrity: Commitment, accountability, and dedication to the highest ethical standards.
- Collaboration/Teamwork: Inclusion of Team Member regardless of geography, position, and product or
- Action/Results: High energy, decisive planning, timely execution.
- Innovation: Generation of new ideas from original thinking.
- Customer Focus: Exceed customer expectations, quality of products, services, and experience always present of mind.
- Emotional Intelligence: Recognizes, understands, manages ones own emotions and is able to influence others. A critical skill for pressure situations.
- Strong teambuilding and influence skills with Team Members and external partners
- Experience using Agile methodology, and related tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with attention on the details
- Ability to think creatively and holistically
- 8+ years experience in project leadership and business analysis for Finance & Operations orgs
- 8+ years experience with ERP systems. Prefer Dynamics AX and D365 F&O but not required.
- Expert knowledge of ERP data model and data management best practices
- Expert knowledge of accounting principles, financial planning & analysis
- Expert knowledge of procurement, manufacturing, master planning, and distribution operations
- BS or BA in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Must have the highest ethical standards and personal integrity
- Broad knowledge of process improvement methodologies such as Six Sigma, Lean or TQM
- Prior experience in medical technology, pharmacology, medical device or biotech
- Fast paced office environment
- Noise level typical of an open office environment
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Work for a company that is Innovating versatile new ways to deliver care to patients while changing their lives. This company is poised to expand their footprint 10 fold in the next year or so. It is the perfect time to find your new place on their team.