Process Safety Engineer
95,000 – 115,000 • yearly
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
- Provide technical support for the Site Process Safety Management program to ensure the compliance of processes and employees with safety, environmental and health standards.
- Coordinate and participate in Chemical Hazard Analysis (CHA), MOC reviews, Process Safety Incident Investigations (RCA), Risk Assessments, and audits.
- Ensure operating procedures are in place and PSM compliant.
- Review contractor safety programs and safety performance.
- Provide monthly updates and reports on HAZOP and Safety MDFs (Management Decision Forms).
- Support the integration and scale-up of new or revised processes into the production operations.
- Design process protocols and document SOPs for implementation of new processes and/or improvements.
- Manage implementation of change control to meet safety, quality, and process integrity requirements.
- Provide corrective solutions for process related investigations of deviations, customer complaints and other areas of concern.
- Collaborate with project engineering on expansion, capital, and improvement projects.
- Provide training and technical coaching to employees and operations staff within area of process expertise.
- Lead and schedule Site Audits and PSM reviews.
- BS Engineering with 6+ years of Process/ Operations Engineering experience in PSM regulated chemical plants
- Familiarity with process unit operations/ equipment.
- PSM plant experience
- Experience in HAZOPs, PHAs, RCA, SOPs, and MOC
- Knowledge of cGMP/ FDA regulations
- Knowledge of experimental design and statistics
- Working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma methodology preferred
- Ability to work now and in the future without need of visa sponsorship..
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
We're excited to be recruiting for our expanding global chemical client. We are looking for skilled Process Engineers with solid technical expertise implementing and maintaining PSM programs and initiatives in a Lean Six Sigma environment. Offering excellent salary, bonus, benefits and relocation packages!
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 95000
Salary Max : 115000
Currency Type : US Dollars