Machine Learning Engineer, molecular dynamics - Job Order 3195
H-1B sponsorship is available
Well above market base salary
Sign-on bonus equal to 60% of base salary
Very generous relocation package is available
This company is pursuing long-term projects aimed at transforming the process of drug discovery and achieving major advances in the fields of biochemistry and molecular biology using high-performance computation. To further these goals, we have designed and built three generations of special-purpose supercomputer, as well as a variety of simulation tools that run on commodity clusters and GPUs. They are now seeking additional chip designers and VLSI engineers to join our interdisciplinary New York-based team of talented engineers and scientists. These hires will focus on continuing to develop state-of-the-art technology in support of our mission, and will have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across our group who have a variety of technological and scientific backgrounds.
Exceptional machine learning engineers with extraordinary records of academic and professional achievements sought to join our interdisciplinary team in New York City.
This is a unique opportunity to collaborate with our world-class team of chemists, biologists, and computer scientists to expand the group's efforts applying machine learning to drug discovery, biomolecular simulation, and biophysics.
We take great pride in the caliber of our team and are prepared to reward exceptionally well-qualified individuals with above-market compensation. This full-time role also offers full benefits, generous relocation assistance, and a collegial working environment.Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience in developing machine learning approaches for biophysics, biochemistry, structural biology, drug discovery, cheminformatics, quantum chemistry, etc.
- With a focus on deep learning techniques (deep neural networks, convolutional neural networks, recurrent neural networks, deep reinforcement learning, deep belief nets, Boltzmann machines, graphs, transfer learning, etc.)
- We are open to considering candidates of all experience levels (provided there is ample evidence of deep learning expertise)
- Strong Python programming ability (additional coding experience is a plus)
- Relevant industries/areas: pharma/biotech., tech., academic labs, ML-driven startups doing drug discovery/protein research, etc.
This company is willing to sponsor and provide extremely good compensation and a relocation package.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 150000
Salary Max : 300000
Currency Type : US Dollars