A Montreal based rapidly growing drug testing company is looking for a Bioanalytical Senior Scientist to establish original solutions to Mass Spectrometry (MS) challenges following GLP practices.
Expertise in LC-MS/MS R&D, theory, operations and fine-tuning of current assays.
Manage both pre- and clinical studies following practices re SOPs and GLP.
Skilled in serum / plasma and tissue extraction technology.
Planning, resolution, reporting results of research projects.
Ensure that all clinical studies planning, analysis, documentation, results and reports are delivered within study timelines.
Collaborate findings with clients, consultants and study directors.
Stay current with industry regulations and best practices.
- MSc (Biochemistry, Chemistry or related field).
- 7+ years' experience in scientific project and people management in industry.
- Expertise in data analytical skills, report writing and oral and written communication.
- Bilingual (English and French).
- In depth knowledge of bioanalytical analysis, analytical instrumentation and current regulations.
- Goal oriented team player.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Worldwide company that has been servicing the pharmaceutical and biotechnical industries for over 30 years.
Stimulating and friendly work environment