We are seeking a highly motivated, Process Improvement Manager with
experience in the corrugated box industry.This is a high visible role
that will manage and direct all daily and long-range quality and process
improvement activities for Dallas plant. If Quality, Process
Improvement, and raising plant standards drives youwe want to talk to
you! There is so much more about this company and position we can share
with youso just apply here to get started!
- Coordinate, facilitate, and administer safety and quality management
systems for the company.
- Develop, implement, and coordinate company-wide safety and quality
training programs for all company personnel.
- Coordinate company communications between all company facilities
regarding safety and quality related issues.
- Review quality assurance standards, existing policies & procedures
to evaluate effectiveness of company quality programs.
- Prepare, schedule, and conduct Management Review Meetings.
- Ensure awareness of customer requirements and feedback throughout
- Initiate necessary corrective and preventative actions.
- Ensure the calibration of measuring and test equipment.
- Plans, coordinates, and directs quality control program designed to
ensure continuous production of products consistent with established
- Directs, through intermediate personnel, workers engaged in
inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over
materials, and products.
- Plans, promotes, and organizes training activities related to
product quality and reliability.
- Familiarity w/regulatory requirements for operating plants,
including Process Safety Management, OSHA regulations, EPA
regulations, EEOC guidelines, FDA regulations (where applicable),
state and local requirements.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in the corrugated box
- Minimum 3 years experience in related field (TQM, SPC, ISO 9001).
- Corrugated box industry experience is a must along with safety
- Chemical Engineering highly preferred (Environmental, Mechanical,
- Engineering background preferred, but not required.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems is required.
Would be working with one of the largest corrugated packaging company and the worlds largest, privately held 100% recycled paper and packaging company, with more than 7,500 highly skilled, green-collar employees dedicated to the environment and sustainability.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 90000
Salary Max : 92000
Currency Type : US Dollars