This job is archived
(Archived) Quality Manager
Part of the plant management team that is responsible for the overall quality of the product and also working with customers to resolve any issues they have with the product. This includes:
- Defining, identifying, and applying product and process control methods such as developing control plans, identifying critical control points, developing, validating, and controlling work instructions relating to the Quality System.
- Selecting, interpreting, and applying appropriate tools such as root cause analysis, plan-do-check-act, failure mode effects analysis (FMEA), and statistical process control (SPC) in appropriate situations.
- Defining and applying basic sampling techniques (e.g. random, stratified, etc.) and when sampling is appropriate.
- Selecting and applying advanced statistical methods (e.g. hypothesis testing, Analysis of Variance and Design of Experiments) in conjunction with the QPC Pillar, Technical Services, and Central Engineering.
- Local control and dissemination of product master formulations, product, and raw material specifications through the use of corporate and internal change management systems.
- Maintain proper specifications and training to all involved in the current quality system
BS of Science degree in engineering, chemistry, or similar discipline
Minimum of 3 years of experience managing the Quality and Process function in a high-speed, continuous or multi-lane manufacturing environment with demonstratable bottom line results.
ASQ, CQE certification is a plus
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Our client is one of the largest North American building product manufacturers.
They are part of a Fortune 200 global manufacturer.
Great company culture, benefits, and amazing bonus potential.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 125000
Salary Max : 135000
Currency Type : US Dollars