We are seeking an experienced, results driven Designer for a corrugated
packaging leader in Houston, TX. This is a crucial role creating
structural and graphic packaging ideas to assist Sales Representatives
with sales promotions. If you have experience with Artios CAD, Kongsberg
CAD Table, Adobe Creative Cloud Programs, Studio, Drafting, and
experience with Windows, MAC, and Microsoft Office programs, we want to
speak to you. Apply here to get started!
- Discuss packaging or display projects with our sales
representatives, create and execute designs using Artios CAD, Adobe
Creative Suite, and 3D renderings programs all dependent on each
project required needs.
- Knowledge of and comfort using Windows/MAC software for all design
- Make samples on Kongsberg CAD table or cut samples by hand.
- Produce packaging prototypes.
- Formulate and communicate ideas for new artwork/structure analyzing
customer needs and production feasibility.
- Have knowledge of variousprintingequipment and printing processes.
- Assist tooling coordinator (or Purchasing Manager) to ensure tooling
is ordered properly and master print card/CAD specs are provided in
a timely fashion.
- Handle various art-related projects for inter company management.
- Record keeping and filing of specifications.
- Meet time schedules on projects with possible overtime involved.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety
and maintaining good housekeeping.
- Additional duties may be assigned by Design Manager and/or GM.
- Bachelors Degree or applicable work experience.
- Knowledge of Artios CAD, Kongsberg CAD Table, or similar tools.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Programs, Studio, or similar
- Experience with Windows, MAC, and Microsoft Office programs.
- Drafting education or experience.
- Good communicator with customers and sales staff.
- Must have working knowledge of equipment design and capabilities
that can be translated into efficient operation, product layouts,
production specifications, and product quality specifications
Work with one of the largest corrugated packaging company and the worlds largest, privately held 100% recycled paper and packaging company, with more than 7,500 highly skilled, green-collar employees dedicated to the environment and sustainability.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 80000
Salary Max : 90000
Currency Type : US Dollars