Healthcare Interior Designer
Chicago AND Lincolnshire, IL
Our Client is hiring Interior Designers to work in downtown Chicago and north of Chicago. Interior Designers with any level of experience are encouraged to apply. Salary will depend on experience. Candidates must have AutoCAD experience. Company is also interested in candidates with CET software experience. This position involves space planning and product specification of commercial office furniture.
- Competent in creating and delivery of professional design presentations to end users and design/architectural firms
- Ability to learn specific product lines used by Company, such as approved applications, specification, and technical data
- Develop an understanding of applicable codes, ordinances and regulations governing design and installation of represented product line (NEC, National Fire Code, etc.)
- Maintain accurate records of conversations, meetings, expenses, and transmittals
- Bachelor Degree desired
- 1-10 Years of Interior Design
- AutoCAD proficiency
Well known product lines.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 55000
Salary Max : 75000
Currency Type : US Dollars