- Lead in the development of new product integration, new processes and introduction of new materials into the manufacturing process.
- Continuously support the plant in improving profitability by consolidating our product offering and synergizing our supply chain.
- Responsible for managing the configurations of our entire product portfolio in the ERP system. This includes BOM and manufacturing route modifications as our processes and/or our product designs are optimized.
- Prepares analysis of production efficiencies against standard costs and works with the plant engineering staffs to improve efficiencies in underperforming operations. Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
- Acts as a leader in Process Change Request process, soliciting and analyzing the appropriate data to make informed decisions and recommendations on proposed changes to our products and processes.
- Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Assist or lead projects centered on productivity improvements in the process. Facilitate process/continuous improvement through Lean and Six Sigma methodologies.
- Lead and justify capital projects that lead to improvements of our key metrics; Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory and Costs.
- Support production in reducing / eliminating equipment and tooling downtime or scrap, utilizing good analytical methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Manufacturing, Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering).
- 3+ years of experience in a plant Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering position
- ERP experience a must.
- Proficiency with AutoCad a plus
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Lean Manufacturing certification desired
- Hands on working knowledge of manufacturing/mechanical processes and technology equipment.
Excellent opportunity with this International Fortune 500 Company for a Manufacturing Engineer. This Engineer will apply sound industrial engineering and lean manufacturing practices in a heavy manufacturing plant environment. They are responsible for handling BOM table changes, material costing, delivery of capacity analysis, and ensure process standardization at the plant. Will also be heavily involved with product engineering consultation for the product, sales and customer service. Benefits include extensive opportunities for career development with a company that values work/life balance. Medical, Dental, 401k w/company match and PTO.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 80000
Salary Max : 100000
Currency Type : US Dollars