We are seeking an experienced, results driven HR Manager with
manufacturing industry experience in Dallas, TX. This is a crucial role
for all employment related duties such as, interviewing, hiring,
benefits administration, etc. and for meeting hiring goals by filling
open positions with talented and qualified candidates.
- Direct all phases of employment including advertising, recruiting,
interviewing, testing, placement of personnel, orientation programs,
exit interviews, and unemployment compensation hearings.
- Interviewing, testing, and referring applicants for hourly,
clerical, technical, administrative and management positions
- Must possess considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good
knowledge of all clerical and specialized functions in the company,
a basic understanding of the company's organizational structure as
well as an extensive knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and
federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Processes job requisitions.
- Coordinates with hiring managers to determine the needs for
- Conduct phone screens and organize in-person or video interviews and
manage the interview schedules for each facility.
- Always seek to improve our processes and candidate experience.
- Administer all employee benefits including insurance.
- Serve as primary source of contact to managers, employees, and legal
counsel on all human resource related matters.
- BS degree in HR Administration
- Experience in manufacturing environment
- HRCI or SHRM certification
- Three years experience as an HR generalist in a management
- Strong recruiting background
Opportunity to work for one of the largest privately held packaging companies in the US. Plus, great succession to Division HR Manager!
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 85000
Salary Max : 90000
Currency Type : US Dollars