We have an exciting opportunity for a Demand Planning Manager in San
Antonio, TX and Fort Myers, FL.The Demand Planning Manager will be
mainly responsible for the planning and scheduling for the production
team. This position designs and executes strategies and plans to meet
companys short-term and long-term supply chain planning objectives.
They will be a key contributor to improving customer experience through
superior delivery while minimizing costs. The right candidate will have
experience in a matrix organization, be a strong influencer, and
demonstrate an ability to work collaboratively across all functions.
- Lead developing accurate demand forecasts based on statistical
modeling, sales and product management input, and market analysis.
- Develop sales forecast with Business, Product Line and Marketing
- Lead the Demand portion of the Sales and Operations Planning process
to align all stakeholders on next 12-18 months plans
- creates and drives Production Schedules in a multi celled
- Define and implement metrics to measure planning performance
- Maintain accuracy of planning data in ERP system
- Implement and improve planning processes, systems, and customer
- Manage multiple complex projects and planning/production control
- Schedule sales orders and align production orders to support
- Interact with Product Management, Engineering, Operations, Customer
Service, and Sales to ensure priorities are set and aligned to meet
customer on-time deliveries
- Order management (maintain current and past due orders), manage on
time delivery, and average days late.
- Report expected shipping dollars weekly, month end reporting,
- Work closely with Production to ensure schedule is met
- Define Constraints and determine lead times for manufactured items
- Present at Daily Management Meeting
- Bachelors degree required, Masters degree with specialization in
Supply Chain or Operations preferred.
- Lead the Production Team (Lead Planning/Production Control)
- 5-8 years minimum experience in Manufacturing Production Planning,
Buying/Inventory management, Continuous Improvement initiatives and
relevant software applications.
- Manufacturing industry experience a must
- Project Management, APICS or other related certification desired
Collaborate Across Workgroup, Initiate Positive Change, Deliver High
Quality Results, focus on the Customer, Develops Self & Others,
Accountability, Problem Solving / Analysis, Decision Making, Performance
Management, Strategic Thinking, Business Acumen
Work with a global leader of quality water solutions for residential, industrial, municipal, and commercial settings.Publicly traded and worldwide organization!
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 80000
Salary Max : 100000
Currency Type : US Dollars