Our client is a global, not-for-profit trade association, and provider of customer-focused solutions and professional development designed to improve process and product quality.
Headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA, the organization serves clients in North and South America and has local offices in the UK, China, and Japan to better serve clients in EMEA and Asia.
The organization is committed to a positive work environment that values equitable consideration, recognizes the importance of flexibility, inspires motivation, creates opportunities for advancement and embraces diversity.
The primary focus of the Senior Business Development Specialist is to effectively sell and manage larger complex strategic accounts with the experience and knowledge of all products and awareness of related technical requirements.
- Complete new sales contracts and recertification contracts in compliance with industry requirements
- Lead development and sales of company services in an effective and professional manner
- Ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Assist in the development of marketing strategies and goals for each product
- Focus on results and drive change
- Promote teamwork, build trust and respect
- Understand market and customer perspective
- BS degree in business or related field
- 5 years sales experience
- Proven ability to sell technical products and provide technical assistance to customers
- Basic knowledge of aerospace and defense quality control systems
- Strong computer skills and ability to work with appropriate computer application programs
- Effective leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
A competitive compensation package (including incentive) is offered that includes several benefits to help you achieve the work-life balance you desire.