Business Analyst MS D365 Navision AX
95,000 – 115,000 • yearly
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Work in a Corporate environment as the lead MS Dynamics 365 BA expert. Will work with a wide variety of customers designing and building applications for their use. This is not a technical position, but the candidate should ideally have an understanding if the development process of building applications as it relates to Accounting, Finance, Revenue Recognition, Payroll, HCM and CRM.
Candidates MUST have the following minimum requirements to be considered for this position:
- 2 years supporting users and business units on MS D365 F&O -(Finance & Operations) AND/OR 3 years supporting Navision AX
- Associates Degree, Bachelors preferred
- ~3 yrs writing test plans and scripts for various information systems and business applications/processes.
- strong interpersonal skills to interview individuals and teams about their needs, negotiate priorities and resolve conflicts and coordinate and communicate information effectively to project users and management
- Hybrid schedule candidate must work 3 days onsite
- located in Oak Brook, IL
- 6+ years of relevant experience in Business Analyst role
- Supported users of F&O 365
- 3+ recent years implementing, create business process improvements and supporting Microsoft D365
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365, UltiPro HCM, Power Apps,
- Huge growth potential within this position and company
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
My client an International Services Corporation is looking to grow their staff. They have recently upgraded and are live with MS D365. They are looking for a seasoned D365 business analyst. This is a very visible position working with all levels of staff in executing process improvements and support.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 95000
Salary Max : 115000
Currency Type : US Dollars