This job is archived
- Conduct Process safety management audits to ensure compliance with OSHA standards
- Manage the Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) process at all locations. This includes training of facilitators, scheduling of PHAs, application of Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPA) and Safety integrity level (SIL) techniques and tracking of results reports and corrective action items.
- Share PSM best practices among sites
- Define and provide input to plants concerning recognized and generally accepted good engineering practices (RAGAGEP) such as NFPA, ASME, API, and NEC.
- Partner with Site Operations and Technical Mangers to provide process safety support and align site procedures/processes to corporate PSM programs.
- Define and implement standard work processes, including PSM training and operating procedures, inherent safety design procedures, HZOP, etc. at all facilities.
- Will supervise a staff of EHS Specialists
- Occasional travel to other sites in the company as needed.
- BS in Engineering, Chemistry, Safety or other technical degrees.
- Must have had responsibility for Process Safety Management (PSM) at a manufacturing facility.
- Experience with Process Hazard Analysis, Dust Hazard Analysis, Incident Investigations or other relevant process safety programs.
- Minimum 3+ years of professional experience in PSM and RMP best practices for chemical or other PSM regulated plants.
- Should have experience in implementing and executing a PSM program and mitigating safety risks.
- Audit experience in PSM management positions in the chemical or petrochemical industry
- Knowledgeable in Recognized and Generally Accepted Good Engineering Principles (RAGAGEP)
- P.E. registration, CHMM, CSP, CIH or equivalent is a plus
A gobal chemical company that has a strong history of innovation and an excellent work/life balance is seeking a Process Safety Manager. Will be responsible for implementing and or improving Process Safety Management (PSM) programs and assuring compliance with global PSM regulations. Position involves travel up to 20% at times. Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 95000
Salary Max : 130000
Currency Type : US Dollars