As a Solutions Consultant and take charge of building strong business relationships with key decision-makers and influencers in the automation systems, industrial software, and associated services domain. In this role, you will have the opportunity to uncover opportunities, lead sales pursuits, and drive profitable growth across our portfolio in the assigned geographic region. Collaborate with our internal technical and practice leaders to create innovative solutions, develop compelling proposals, and execute successful PoVs/projects. We value business acumen and the ability to articulate and differentiate our cutting-edge solutions. Be part of a dynamic team that empowers you to make a real impact in the industry.
Qualifications and Personality Traits we look for-
- project management
- money motivated, and comfortable discussing money.
- Strategic thinker Must possess the ability to blend an understanding of the customers business climate, budgets, organizational structure, personalities, and decision-making criteria to expand business
- comfortable customer interfacing
- consultative style; enjoys understanding the Clients operation and is ever searching to support the Client to optimize their needs
- BS/BA degree required in engineering or a discipline that supports knowledge of the business
- Detailed knowledge of sales processes with a history of success
- 3+ Years of direct selling experience within industrial manufacturing or related markets
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Be part of an industry-leading company that provides cutting-edge process equipment, software, and services to enhance automation, process control, safety, and reliability.
A global leader of process systems and reliability solutions, you will find an exceptional opportunity to thrive in an employee-owned company ("ESOP"). We take immense pride in our associates, recognizing them as the foundation of our success. With a strong company culture and continuous investment in our team, we foster long-lasting relationships with both our customers and employees. As an associate, you'll enjoy a comprehensive, industry-leading benefits package that includes participation in the Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), a retirement plan with a Safe Harbor contribution, medical/dental/vision insurance, employer-paid life and long-term disability insurance, generous paid leave options, career development programs, financial wellness support, and much more.
Join us in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia, and experience the rewarding journey of shaping a better future together.