BASIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide leadership and coordination of Process Safety, Risk Management and Responsible Care/RC 14001 related activities.
2. Investigate and analyze day-to-day operational activities to eliminate deviations and optimize processes.
3. Lead or participate in investigations, root cause analysis and resolution of incidents and non-conformances as assigned.
4. Lead Management of Change, Pre-Start-Up Safety Reviews and Process Hazards Analysis processes.
5. Lead or participate in compliance evaluations and customer audits as assigned.
6. Lead or participate in the development and implementation of Operations, Engineering and SHE&S Standards as assigned.
7. Participate in feasibility studies of new or modified customer inquiries including reviewing all chemical properties of new products and the recommendation of safe handling procedures and processes and capital funding requests as assigned.
8. Participate in PSM, RMP and Responsible Care/ RC 14001 related issues in external professional and trade organizations, as appropriate.
9. Identify, develop, and provide, as appropriate, training to the staff and associates relative to PSM, RMP, Responsible Care/ RC14001 and related activities.
10. Develop, maintain, and implement, as needed, PSM, RMP, and RC 14001 policies, procedures, standards, and related goals, objectives, and action plans.
11. Participate in the development and review of capital projects to help ensure compliance to applicable requirements, standards, and codes.
12. Participate and support terminal management in developing goals, objectives, action plans and KPIs to ensure achievement of Operational Excellence and Responsible Care.
13. Facilitate the identification and development of improvement opportunities in the operations and business processes.Qualifications:
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
1. PSM (Process Safety) and RMP (Risk Management) processes
2. Effective Problem Solving/Root Cause Analysis
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office Software
4. Working knowledge of Statistics and related Improvement Processes
5. Working knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and RC14001/RCMS a plus
6. Chemical Engineering/Technology Degree
7. Minimum of 5 years of chemical/petrochemical industry related experienceWhy is This a Great Opportunity:
Stable, long time terminal operation in the Houston Area, offers competitive wages and continued career growth.