What you will do:
Reporting to the Plant Manager, you will act as the site technology leader and play a critical role in supporting operations, turnarounds, and start-ups of this first-generation plant.
- Plant and Process Optimization: Identify performance gaps, define KPIs for plant performance, prepare Heat and Material Balance data for operating scenarios.
- Support plant construction and field support work, including startup, commissioning, and project controls.
- Prepare and modify operating procedures (normal, startup, shutdown, etc.)
- Process safety (PSM) support including participation in the MOC process, hazard reviews, and root cause analysis activities.
- Providetechnicalsupport for maintenance activities.
- Complete small capital projects for plant improvement and participate in outage planning.
- Maintain permit for compliance with all company and local regulations.
- (Future) Manage and oversee plant process design and modification projects for future sites, including process calculations and specifications, preparing engineering design packages, obtaining costing data, leading project team meetings and interactions with regulatory entities, vendors, and clients. Prepare FEL 1, 2 and 3 packages and write SOPs based on operation at the Linden Plant.
Applicant Background Requested:?
We are interested in Chemical Engineers with experience supporting plant operations.?People who enjoy engineering problem solving and team interactions in an industrial plant environment.
- B.S.in Chemical Engineering ?
- 4- 10 years of experience working in an operating facility as a process and project engineer. ?Including some Experience with industrial gas processing. (There is a Sr level position description for 10+ years experience)
- Experience troubleshooting plant operations; Willing to work in a plant environment that includes field troubleshooting in all seasons.??
- Has supported capital project start-ups.
- Ability to manage contractors and on-site field labor for modifications work.?
- Must be authorized to work for any employer without sponsorship now or in the future.?
Plus Skills (not required):?
- Ability to tune process control loops.?
- Strong knowledge of Aspen process modeling software
- Has worked in Process Design Front End Design
- Has worked in an entrepreneurial company
- Experience with gasification processes and syngas usage
- Industrial drying experience?
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
This is a good opportunity becauseThis is a mission driven company established to create a healthier more sustainable environment.? An opportunity to be proud of the positive impact you're making on the world.?Help optimize a sustainable, energy-neutral, and carbon-negative waste treatment process that reduces landfill usage and generates a usable byproduct.?Join the company in an opportunity where you will gain valuable knowledge and skills that will lead to quick promotion and advancement.?
Location:?North NJ near Newark Linden area?
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 100000
Salary Max : 135000
Currency Type : US Dollars