- Ensure the company is tax compliant for local country reporting.
- Assist Americas Tax team and Global Tax Leadership Team to implement and enforce a Tax Control Framework (TCF) for the region.
- Align with internal (international statutory controlling and treasury) and external (tax authorities) parties at the appropriate levels to support the regional tax function
- Providing timely and accurate advisory support of business decisions from a tax perspective, ensuring the implementation of any associated tax consequences.
- Being the main point of contact with external advisers to design and implement appropriate action plan with respect all tax matters.
- Supporting the management of tax audits by acting as principal point of contact with tax authorities and collating any necessary information.
- Assistance on ad-hoc projects as required.
- University degree (preferably with major in law, accounting, or business discipline)
- Relevant professional qualifications with 8+ years of professional work experience.
- Relevant experience within a tax advisory or compliance environment, preferably a combination of experience within a legal or accounting (preferably Big 4) firm and in-house corporate environment (multinational manufacturer a plus).
- Strong networking skills: confident in ability to add value
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Committed and proactive with a proven focus on deliverables and diligent working practices
- Competent computer skills including spreadsheets and information systems
- You must submit your application for employment online to be considered. Please submit your resume using the Apply Now/Apply option on this page.
- You must be 18 years or older
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work for SABIC in the United States on a full-time basis.
One of the world's largest, diversified chemicals company. A career with this Company provides you with an opportunity to leave a lasting positive impact to the world and yourself. From excellent health and well-being benefits to their comprehensive learning programs. They offer a wide range of benefits and offerings that recognize that their people have unique motivations and ambitions. Its all about matching what matters to you with what matters to them.