- Will have oversight for all EHS related activities in this PSM regulated environment.
- Ensures compliance with local, state and federal government regulations on safety, health and environmental
- Maintain required certifications and permitting
- Provides SHE trainings and leads Process Safety Management (PSM) activities
- Acts as primary site contact for emergency response plan including spills, fire and injuries
- Maintains and develops occupational health program in collaboration with medical group
- 5+ years of SHE related experience in a chemical or other PSM manufacturing environment
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Safety, Health, or Environmental field (required)
- Experience interacting with auditors and regulatory officials
- Demonstrated leadership abilities (e.g. PHA, PSSR, audits & root cause)
- Good interpersonal skills and willing to be out on the manufacturing floor.
- Well versed in occupational safety.
A global chemical company, that promotes an environment prioritizing open communication, entrepreneurial spirit, safety, integrity and diversity, is seeking a Safety, Health and Environmental Manager. They are looking for a detail-oriented individual who will provide leadership and guidance to ensure compliance with SHE regulations. Competitive salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401k with company match and PTO.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 95000
Salary Max : 125000
Currency Type : US Dollars