95,000 – 120,000 • yearly
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
- Develops the scope of work, cost estimates and schedules for capital projects and engineering studies.
- Manages detail mechanical design and writes construction bid packages
- Evaluates/selects process (and related) equipment and outside contract services
- Reviews contractor field work, monitors safe work practices, issues work permits
- Prepares purchase requisitions, plant work orders, monthly cost /project status reports
- Provides assistance to plant personnel and outside contractors to troubleshoot problems
- Provides start-up assistance on capital projects
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, preferably mechanical or chemical
- 7 or more years of engineering experience in a manufacturing environment, chemical is a plus
- Knowledgeable with chemical processing equipment
- Experience managing Projects in excess of $100k including cost estimating and scheduling.
- Familiarity with field construction methods and safe work practices
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
A leading global food ingredient company is seeking a Project Engineer. This person will develop and implement capital projects including the design, field construction and commissioning for a number of sites that the organization is currently investing heavily in. Excellent culture where they value safety, diversity, integrity, and collaboration. Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. Relocation assistance provided.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 95000
Salary Max : 120000
Currency Type : US Dollars