80,000 – 105,000 • yearly
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
- Develop and implement production procedures as required
- Troubleshoot production quality problems and implement corrective actions as required
- Initiate and/or implement process improvement projects and prepare capital budget needs for assigned processes
- Day to day interaction with hourly force within assigned production units
- Perform training for both salary and hourly personnel as required
- Oversee MOC process as it relates to the tasks of the position
- Will serve as plant production manager in the absence of the current manager
- Responsible for maintaining the Safety and Health standards.
- Minimum B.S. Chemical Engineering
- 3 or more years of experience in chemical plant unit operations. E.g. reactions, heat transfer, size reduction, and bulk solids transfer
- Experience in managing capital projects start to finish.
- Must be able to develop PFDs, P&IDs, plant energy and material balances
- Good understanding of the hazards of materials such as natural gas, industrial solvents, lubricants etc.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement techniques is a plus
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
A leading international producer of specialty ingredient solutions is seeking to hire a Production Engineer for their plant in Chicago. If you're looking for an environment that inspires creativity, offers opportunity for growth and a culture that supports diversity and inclusion, this may be the place for you. This person will support day to day operations and provide technical support including troubleshooting, process improvement, manage projects and maintain PSM compliance. Will fill in for the Operations Manager in their absence. Company offers a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance along with 401K savings plans. Relocation assistance within the region is available.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 80000
Salary Max : 105000
Currency Type : US Dollars