130,000 – 170,000 • yearly
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
This position is a great opportunity because...
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement within the company, at this plant site and other sites across the country.
- The company is a world leader in the manufacturing of hydrogen and nitrogen products dedicated to sustainability, decarbonization, and safety.
- Based in Siouxland near Sioux City, IA there is a vibrant tight-knit community with excellent schools that is still within a couple hours of cities like Omaha, NE and Sioux Falls, SD
What youll be doing:
- Support site EHS activities by ensuring compliance with environmental, health, and safety policies/procedures and actively participating in EHS programs and initiatives.
- Supervise Maintenance Planners and Maintenance Supervisors, working closely with engineering, maintenance clerk, and diverse work groups outside of the maintenance department.
- Ensure safe execution of all maintenance work, including mechanical, electrical, and instrumentation work for planned and unplanned plant outages.
- Develop and maintain training programs for technicians on site systems, involving manufacturers, vendors, and site-specific information.
- Manage maintenance budgets and prioritize activities, establishing and maintaining relationships with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversee preventative maintenance program, including development of maintenance frequencies, monitoring PM completion efficiency, and recommending actions for compliance.
Applicant background requested:
- A bachelors degree, preferably in engineering.
- 5+ years' experience working as an engineer, supervisor and/or planner preferably in an industrial chemical setting.
- Works in a safe manner that promotes EHS goals of the plant and the company.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and decision-making skills.
- Strong knowledge of asset maintenance as well as maintenance practices and procedures.
- Must be able to climb towers and enter confined spaces and have the ability to lift 50 lbs.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
All full-time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401k plan with automatic employer contribution of 4% for the first 5 years, increasing based on years of service and dollar-for-dollar match up to 6%
- Comprehensive medical benefits from Blue Cross Blue Sheild and Dental and Vision benefits from Cigna
- 12 Paid Holidays, 80 hours of Paid Vacation (Paid Vacation increases based on years worked for the company), and 40 hours of Paid Sick Time
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance and Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Accounts, with automatic contribution of $250 for employee only and $500 with dependent and dollar-for dollar matching contribution up to $500 for employee only coverage and $1,000 if you are covering at least one dependent to the HSA
- Additional Employee Assistant Program, Health and Wellness Programs, and Goldman Saychs Aycho financial coaching available at no additional cost to employees.
- Education Assistance Program: includes reimbursement of up to $10,000 of eligible tuition expenses each calendar year for covered education programs with management approval
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 130000
Salary Max : 170000
Currency Type : US Dollars