Our client is a leader in the coatings and adhesives world and needs a
pro active Manufacturing Engineer to help them improve processes and
procedures to produce new and support existing products.
The Manufacturing Engineer will also Coordinate projects with
manufacturing and focus on continuous improvements to improve product
quality, process efficiency and Safety.
The Manufacturing Engineer will assist Quality Control department as
- Implement new technology & processes to improve quality, reduce
waste, increase efficiency/reduce cycle time, reduce environmental
- Develop improvement projects from costing, timeline, return on
investment and impact on process.
- Manage projects, coordinate plant staff, contractors and production
- Work with Process Safety to help maintain compliance with OSHA PSM
- Document and track projects to report their successes and failures.
- Prepare quarterly reports and present at quarterly business review
meeting(s) as requested.
- Support QC & Manufacturing with production of quality products,
quality review and testing while emphasizing effective use of ROOT
CAUSE / CORRECTIVE ACTION methodology.
- Assist with product and/or processing concerns.
- Assist in creation of product data sheets, drawings, & design of
parts/components, including archiving and storage of company
- Recommend formula changes where needed and work with QC to supervise
- Work with manufacturing personnel on scale-up of new products, or if
they are unfamiliar with standard line products.
- Assist Maintenance with scheduling priorities, managing inventory of
parts & machinery, working with suppliers on design and delivery
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
- BS degree Chemical, Mechanical or Plastics Engineering
- Hands on in the plant engineering experience in adhesives coatings
or related industries
- Organizational, problem-solving, analytical skills and commitment to
excellence, high standards.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within changing
priorities with enthusiasm
- Strong written, oral, interpersonal skills and the ability to manage
priorities and workflow.
- .Acute attention to detail. Proficient on MS Office Suite (Word,
Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Working knowledge of data collection, data analysis, evaluation, and
- Knowledge of National and Regional Chemical Regulations.
This a great opportunity with a growing specialty manufacturer for a Chemical Engineer who wants an opportunity to move into a manufacturing management if they are successful in the Manufacturing Engineering role
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 90000
Salary Max : 110000
Currency Type : US Dollars