This job is archived
JOB TITLE: VICE PRESIDENT
Vice president is an experienced asset management executive with profit and loss responsibility who has generated significant impact through the strategic and tactical direction. This position will direct and develop business units market direction and production to maximize long term sustainable return on assets. This position will report directly to the president/CEO and will serve as a member of the executive team.
- Strategic planning and execution to enhance profitability, productivity, and efficiency throughout the business lines operations.
- Direct the management of the business lines manufacturing operations and raw material and finished product inventory to optimizing cost to serve.
- Direct the management of the business lines commercial organization to ensure customer satisfaction, improved call efficiency, low abandonment, increased revenue through promotional programs and improved employee product knowledge and training. Implement processes and systems that will generate higher productivity and revenues.
- Interact regularly with executive team and individual department heads to ensure that business lines operational priorities are aligned with total company direction.
- Continually inspire and drive process improvement measures in the manufacturing and the commercial organization.
- Participate in large vendor and customer contract negotiations.
- Additional duties may vary.
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- B.S. degree in related field
- Masters degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the elastomer industry, manufacturing, and profit and loss responsibility
- Minimum of 10 years in supervisory experience.
- Must have experience with Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR)
Special Training or Competencies:
- Must have excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Must have thorough knowledge of manufacturing facilities and chemicals
- Must have basic computer skills and SAP expertise
- Must have high level of business ethics and good understanding of law
Geismar, La., Port Neches, TX or Houston, TXWhy is This a Great Opportunity:
Privately held company. CEO is an entrepreneur and wants to diversify and continue to grow the business at their sites in Port Neches, TX, Orange, TX and Geismar, LA.