The Maintenance Planner will schedule all planned outages and coordinate any unplanned outages.
- Develop work schedules and work scopes and solicit contractors
- Order parts, supplies and equipment to ensure the outages are well planned and well executed
- Ensure planned outages are thoroughly documented and in compliance with budgets and safety standards
- Manage tasks regarding mechanical integrity as they relate to routine plant outages
- Provide support and planning during unscheduled plant outages
Applicant background requested:
- Associates degree required, best if in Mechanical Engineering Technology
- BS in Business or any technical field would be a big plus
- 5+ years of supervisory experience in a chemical processing plant (or related site where chemicals are handled)
- 3+ years of maintenance planning or supervision preferred
- Good computer skills: Ability to work with spread sheets and the CMMS system
- DOT Hazardous Materials Transportation training (typical in chemical plants)
- Knowledge of API, PSM, and ASME standards preferred but not required
Whats good about this opportunity???
- People we placed at this site confirmed the Site Manager is very supportive of his employees.
- Highly visible and critical work in a position eligible for the management profit sharing bonus.
- Expect competitive base pay + bonus that has historically been paid at or?above target; Plus, comprehensive employee benefits and insurances, paid vacation, 11 paid holidays