Senior Process Engineer - NJ
95,000 – 122,000 • yearly
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Purpose of position:
This role is to provide process engineering support for the ongoing operation and continuous improvement of all company plants in the Americas and the needs of the engineering support organization.
- Drive continuous improvement in plant efficiency through resolution of identified efficiency gaps, supporting operating center manager or regional managers as appropriate
- Provide technical support for problem solving, troubleshooting and debottlenecking at company production sites.
- Creation, ongoing development, and management of change of plant power models
- Lead process audits and Plant Efficiency Reviews
- Engineering Management of Change (EMOC) review. Act as expert authority for Process Engineering discipline.
- Process engineering in support of region lead projects heat and material balances, pressure balances, process specification for valves and equipment. P&ID mark ups and review.
- Participate in HAZOPs and P&ID Reviews
- Identify efficiency and throughput improvement opportunities and engineer solutions
- Work closely with commercial and project teams to support business development using existing assets
- Support continuous improvement within the operations support department, e.g., updating technical plant documentation, development of design standards, engineering tools, IMSS chapters, etc.
- Bachelors degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in process engineering/process design or related field.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Our client, a top chemical manufacturer and provider of chemicals, to Petrochemical, Refineries, Semi-conductor and Steel manufacturers, is looking for a talented Process Engineer from the industrial manufacturing sector with a strong background in Continuous Improvement, Troubleshooting of production issues and MOC to come and support their North American manufacturing efforts.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 95000
Salary Max : 122000
Currency Type : US Dollars