95,000 – 135,000 • yearly
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
We are looking for a chemical process engineer to support the operation of a 24/7 continuous process chemical manufacturing plant.
This position is a great opportunity because...
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement within the company, at this plant site and other sites across the country.
- The company is a world leader in the manufacturing of hydrogen and nitrogen products dedicated to sustainability, decarbonization, and safety.
- Based in Siouxland near Sioux City, IA there is a vibrant tight-knit community with excellent schools that is still within a couple hours of cities like Omaha, NE and Sioux Falls, SD
What youll be doing:
- Monitor and report on operational performance, focusing on efficiency, capacity, catalyst performance, emissions, and process safety.
- Evaluate process and equipment performance to minimize plant upsets, identifying and implementing solutions for process chemistry and equipment issues.
- Optimize process performance through troubleshooting, data analysis, process modeling, and technical support to operations.
- Conduct process engineering studies and provide comprehensive support during the design of new installations and processes.
- Prioritize projects to increase production capacity, improve energy efficiency, and enhance environmental, health, and safety (EHS) performance.
Applicant background requested:
- BS degree in Chemical Engineering from an ABET accredited university is required.
- 3-7 years of process engineering experience
- Experience working for an operating company in the chemical manufacturing, refining, or oil and gas industry is required
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
All full-time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401k plan with automatic employer contribution of 4% for the first 5 years, increasing based on years of service and dollar-for-dollar match up to 6%
- Comprehensive medical benefits from Blue Cross Blue Sheild and Dental and Vision benefits from Cigna
- 12 Paid Holidays, 80 hours of Paid Vacation (Paid Vacation increases based on years worked for the company), and 40 hours of Paid Sick Time
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance and Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Accounts, with automatic contribution of $250 for employee only and $500 with dependent and dollar-for dollar matching contribution up to $500 for employee only coverage and $1,000 if you are covering at least one dependent to the HSA
- Additional Employee Assistant Program, Health and Wellness Programs, and Goldman Saychs Aycho financial coaching available at no additional cost to employees.
- Education Assistance Program: includes reimbursement of up to $10,000 of eligible tuition expenses each calendar year for covered education programs with management approval
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 95000
Salary Max : 135000
Currency Type : US Dollars