Electrical Engineer with 5+ years of related industrial experience to design, implement and maintain complex industrial and commercial electrical systems. You will be working in a chemical process manufacturing plant for the Semiconductor Industry. Work REMOTE on Fridays & onsite 1st Shift Monday through Thursday.
- Lead the electrical design for the facilitys capital projects.
- Provide technical support to plants I/E maintenance group
- Perform breaker coordination/fault tolerance
- Perform short circuit analysis
- Perform arch flash calculations
- Determine motor specification and sizing of electrical starters
- Design and modification of lighting systems
- In depth knowledge of and experience designing industrial electrical systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills to effectively interface with production groups
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Project), AutoCAD, EasyPower or related software preferred.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 years of industrial electrical power experience
- Power Distribution experience
REMOTE on Fridays!
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 105000
Salary Max : 115000
Currency Type : US Dollars