BASIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide functional support for JD Edwards/EnterpriseOne foundation suite, including Capital Asset Management, Distribution, Finance, and Orchestrator modules (including any customizations).
2. Develop and maintain solutions for the business processes using JD Edwards software applications.
3. Analyze systems and develop solutions considering both user and functional requirements, coordination, procedural support, and implementation.
4. Daily user support and troubleshooting associated with EnterpriseOne, including data analysis and reporting.
5. Prepare documentation and end user training as required.
6. Maintain effective communication with the user community.
7. Maintain reports using the JD Edwards Enterprise Report Writer.
8. Maintain Transform Content Center.
9. Other duties as assigned by the IT Manager and/or Technical Director.Qualifications:
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
1. Bachelors degree or at least two to three (2-3) years experience supporting JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, defining and mapping business processes, understanding integration between various applications, working knowledge of JDE file structures, development tools, and Enterprise Report Writer.
2. Ability to work with all levels of staff to define business and technical requirements as well as to perform application support.
3. Good communication and documentation skills.
4. Knowledge of Microsoft SQL.Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Stable, long time terminal operation in the Houston Area, offers competitive wages and continued career growth.