Sr Plant Engineer | Reliability Engineer
130,000 – 150,000 • yearly
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
This position is a great opportunity because...
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement within the company, at this plant site and other sites across the country.
- The company is a world leader in the manufacturing of hydrogen and nitrogen products dedicated to sustainability, decarbonization, and safety.
- Based in Siouxland near Sioux City, IA there is a vibrant tight-knit community with excellent schools that is still within a couple hours of cities like Omaha, NE and Sioux Falls, SD
What youll be doing:
- Serve as the lead technical resource for piping systems, stationary equipment, and rotating equipment on site.
- Ensure site practices and documentation comply with PSM Mechanical Integrity standards.
- Collaborate with maintenance team, inspectors, and contractors to ensure proper repairs and documentation.
- Provide input for onsite equipment condition monitoring, including vibration analysis, oil sampling and analysis, thermography, and ultrasonic inspection techniques.
- Analyze data gathered during condition monitoring rounds, provide recommendations based on findings, and support reliability technicians and inspectors.
- Develop and update maintenance and mechanical integrity procedures on site.
Applicant background requested:
- Bachelors Degree in engineering from an ABET accredited school required, preferably Mechanical Engineering
- 8+ years of maintenance/reliability engineering experience
- Experience working for an operating company in the chemical manufacturing, refining, or oil and gas industry required
- Solid working knowledge of rotating equipment, piping systems design and maintenance, pressure vessel specifications and maintenance, inspection techniques, and manpower coordination
- Knowledge of industrial codes & standards (API, ASME, ANSI, OSHA, State)
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
All full-time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401k plan with automatic employer contribution of 4% for the first 5 years, increasing based on years of service and dollar-for-dollar match up to 6%
- Comprehensive medical benefits from Blue Cross Blue Sheild and Dental and Vision benefits from Cigna
- 12 Paid Holidays, 80 hours of Paid Vacation (Paid Vacation increases based on years worked for the company), and 40 hours of Paid Sick Time
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance and Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Accounts, with automatic contribution of $250 for employee only and $500 with dependent and dollar-for dollar matching contribution up to $500 for employee only coverage and $1,000 if you are covering at least one dependent to the HSA
- Additional Employee Assistant Program, Health and Wellness Programs, and Goldman Saychs Aycho financial coaching available at no additional cost to employees.
- Education Assistance Program: includes reimbursement of up to $10,000 of eligible tuition expenses each calendar year for covered education programs with management approval
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 130000
Salary Max : 150000
Currency Type : US Dollars