- Ownershipof the external customer relationships selling our software and solutions portfolio through a consultative approach
- Develop andexecuteaccount plansto grow our portfolio of software and solutions within named accounts
- Proactively network and build strong relationships with key client stakeholders, decision makers and influencers to help them achieve their business objectives with our solutions portfolio
- Develop andexecutepursuit strategiesto win
- Engage directly with clients through onsite visits within the Tri-State area
- Drive company, team, and individual goals
Someone with a technical foundation in process automation, life sciences environments would be great!!
- project management
- money motivated, and comfortable discussing money.
- Applicable industry knowledge At least a minimal process understanding of the process automation environments.
- Strategic thinker Must possess the ability to blend an understanding of the customers business climate, budgets, organizational structure, personalities, and decision-making criteria to expand business
- comfortable customer interfacing
- consultative style; enjoys understanding the Clients operation and is ever searching to support the Client to optimize their needs.
- 4+ years of experience within the process industries in an engineering, operations, or sales capacity
- BS/BA degree in a discipline that supports a technical knowledge of the business, an Engineering concentration is preferred
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite expertise with Advanced Excel and CRM experience
- Process Controls experience and/or Life Sciences Industry experience highly preferred
- Applicants for this position must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine and be fully vaccinated or have a qualifying exemption pursuant to CLIENTS' interactive process. Proof of vaccination is required
CLIENT is the premier provider of industrial process control systems, valves, instrumentation, pressure management, asset reliability and data management solutions. We are
looking to hire anAccount Managerto support customers in the tri-state area. On a growth wave right now to expand their teams!